Join the Tattersalls Online Team
Tattersalls Online Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Tattersalls Online is a fast-growing division of Tattersalls Ltd, Europe's Leading Bloodstock Auctioneers. A dynamic and enthusiastic individual is being sought for the position of Online Sales and Marketing Coordinator, who will assist with the operation and progression of the Tattersalls Online platform. Tattersalls Online has seen significant growth in sales and participation, both domestically and internationally, as the platform continues to establish itself as a market leader in online thoroughbred sales.
The Coordinator will report to the Online Executive and the Tattersalls Online Committee. They will be based in Tattersalls' Newmarket offices with their duties to include:
- Supporting the Online Executive in the development and growth of Tattersalls Online Sales.
- Creating and managing Tattersalls Online's social media presence and creating original and
- engaging content, both written and digital, for those channels.
- Developing print and digital marketing plans to support Tattersalls Online Sales.
- Assisting the Online Executive with sourcing of entries and associated sales administration as well
- as further development of the platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A thorough knowledge of the global bloodstock industry.
- An independent work ethic and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of website management and database systems being
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to work during weekends and evenings when required.
- A Full Driving Licence.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Applications to be made in writing or by email, enclosing a CV and references to:
Nicky Palmer, Assistant to the Chairman, Tattersalls Ltd., Terrace House,125 High Street, Newmarket, Suffolk, CB8 9BT
Applications Close: 9 June